Monday, April 7, 2008

Long time no see...


Its been a while...

Almost an year now...

And it has been hectic...not that it is an excuse not to post for such a long time but I am so damn lazy...I procrastinate and it has plagued me...I cannot seem to do anything instantaneously...I just have to put off things over something else...and put off that thing too for something else altogether...

Not that my priorities are screwed but I just don't seem to get the point that I need to get a move on...I get things done and done well but only at the last moment...

What do you do when you feel like putting something off for tomorrow...You remember that you put off things and should not do this...and remind yourself this again and again till it becomes a way of life and you do things as soon as they are on your desk...But what to do when you keep forgetting things too?

I think I have a minor case of amnesia...I can't seem to remember things either and I put off the things that I do remember...So you may ask "Do you ever do anything...late or on time comes later...but do u actually bring something to completion?"

The resounding answer is: YES.

I do do things...and I do them on time...I remember them late in the day and then I run around to get it done but I don't rest till I complete them...and I have also realized that I perform best when I am hard pressed for time...I don't tire out running around...Never.

Strange as it may seem but it seems that this post does not convey anything...it just rambles on but it is not meant to be a post per se. It is meant to be a conversation with self and getting a few things in perspective...the fact that it appears on my blog is only because these thoughts started doing their rounds in my mind only when I opened this window to post something substantial but the force with which this came was unstoppable...

The topic was to be MBA...I am going for my MBA and going soon...I am very happy and elated. I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now...something or the other kept coming in the way but it had to happen sooner or later...I was going to make sure of that and it is happening now...

Starting a new life...on a new path and going among strangers set to become friends for life...going to a new place totally uncooked and raw...and sure of coming out all "well done"!!

With little time left...I promise to write some more sense soon...another poem perhaps ;-)

Till then...

Take care and cheers,

Sameer

No comments: